- Always make sure the wall you are hanging on has had all other wallcovering, wallplates and obstructions removed. Walls must be smooth, structurally sound, dry, and clean.
Repair any holes and cracks, and sand smooth.
- Make sure your hands and tools are always clean.
- We highly recommend priming and lining walls before installing wallcovering.
- Do not hang directly on an oil based primer.
- Always use a new blade for each cut.
- Always use non-stick white tape.
- Use high quality clear hanging paste with “mildew system wallpaper adhesive.”
Paste should not be watered down.
- Always apply an even coat of paste to either the back of the wallcovering or directly on the wall.
Never saturate the wallcovering with paste. Paste out toward edges.
- Double cut installation is not mandatory. Installing method should be left up to your professional installer. For a list of professional installers near you please visit www.ngpp.org
- It is very important not to crease the wallcovering. Avoid touching the face of the wallcovering.
- Begin at the top left corner. Set top to hold while securing the corner edge.
Smooth air bubbles out from top to bottom using a soft brush.
- Do not stretch or overwork seams.
- After installing a maximum of three panels, inspect application. If satisfactory, continue.
If not, discontinue and contact Weitzner customer service at 888.609.5551.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for installation of material beyond three panels and will not be held responsible for labor under any circumstances.
A dazzling follow-up to Weitzner favorite, Newsworthy! Recycled cinema posters are first collected then stripped and then woven into a riot of color hinting at the drama, romance and action of the movies they once advertised. The multi-hued strips reveal intriguing details close-up while creating an all-over texture from a distance that will enhance both residential and commercial design schemes. 70% post-consumer recycled content adds environmental awareness to the plot.
It is advisable to apply the adhesive to the back of the wallcovering in order to allow for proper set-up time (3-5 minutes).
Make sure not to get any glue on the face of the wallcovering.
Do not reverse hang.
Not guaranteed against fading or color change. Avoid direct or brilliantly reflected sunlight.
To open an account, please contact Customer Service below.