- Always make sure the wall you are hanging on has had all other wallcovering, wallplates and obstructions removed. Walls must be smooth, structurally sound, dry, and clean.
Repair any holes and cracks, and sand smooth.
- Make sure your hands and tools are always clean.
- We highly recommend priming and lining walls before installing wallcovering.
- Do not hang directly on an oil based primer.
- Always use a new blade for each cut.
- Always use non-stick white tape.
- Use high quality clear hanging paste with “mildew system wallpaper adhesive.”
Paste should not be watered down.
- Always apply an even coat of paste to either the back of the wallcovering or directly on the wall.
Never saturate the wallcovering with paste. Paste out toward edges.
- Double cut installation is not mandatory. Installing method should be left up to your professional installer. For a list of professional installers near you please visit www.ngpp.org
- It is very important not to crease the wallcovering. Avoid touching the face of the wallcovering.
- Begin at the top left corner. Set top to hold while securing the corner edge.
Smooth air bubbles out from top to bottom using a soft brush.
- Do not stretch or overwork seams.
- After installing a maximum of three panels, inspect application. If satisfactory, continue.
If not, discontinue and contact Weitzner customer service at 888.609.5551.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for installation of material beyond three panels and will not be held responsible for labor under any circumstances.
This innovative vertical brings nature indoors in a completely new way. A flexible layer of stone is paper backed to create an amazing material that retains all the varied color and texture of the rock but affords the same ease of installation as paper. The 2’ x 4’ sheets can be adhered full size or cut down to hang in any configuration. Quarry features a dramatic web of mineral traces.
one sheet approx. 2’ x 4’
- Porous Plus Learn more »
- Bullet proof Learn more »
Please follow all manufacturer directions carefully. Weitzner will not be liable for issues related to the application of sealants. This product is a paper-backed natural stone material that can be installed like a wallcovering. The face of this material is composed of natural stone. Color and pattern variations will occur from sheet to sheet. If left unsealed this product can be permanently stained by contact with oils from the skin. This product is not recommended for use in kitchens or bathrooms. Weitzner highly recommends employing amember of the National Guild of Professional Paper Hangers (NGPP) to install this product. www.ngpp.org
To open an account, please contact Customer Service below.