- Always make sure the wall you are hanging on has had all other wallcovering, wallplates and obstructions removed. Walls must be smooth, structurally sound, dry, and clean.
Repair any holes and cracks, and sand smooth.
- Make sure your hands and tools are always clean.
- We highly recommend priming and lining walls before installing wallcovering.
- Do not hang directly on an oil based primer.
- Always use a new blade for each cut.
- Always use non-stick white tape.
- Use high quality clear hanging paste with “mildew system wallpaper adhesive.”
Paste should not be watered down.
- Always apply an even coat of paste to either the back of the wallcovering or directly on the wall.
Never saturate the wallcovering with paste. Paste out toward edges.
- Double cut installation is not mandatory. Installing method should be left up to your professional installer. For a list of professional installers near you please visit www.ngpp.org
- It is very important not to crease the wallcovering. Avoid touching the face of the wallcovering.
- Begin at the top left corner. Set top to hold while securing the corner edge.
Smooth air bubbles out from top to bottom using a soft brush.
- Do not stretch or overwork seams.
- After installing a maximum of three panels, inspect application. If satisfactory, continue.
If not, discontinue and contact Weitzner customer service at 888.609.5551.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for installation of material beyond three panels and will not be held responsible for labor under any circumstances.
Handmade paper is embossed as a marvelously tactile bubble pattern, then coated in metallic paints. Truly jewelry for the wall.
Piece length up to approximately 6 yards
When hanging it is very important to use a soft brush only. Do not use any heavy tool or you risk flattening the embossed pattern.
Do not oversaturate to avoid oxidation of the surface and color alteration.
DO NOT RUB.
Normal, regular vacuuming with a soft brush attachment may be used to remove dust deposits.
This is a handmade product; color, embossed pattern, and gilding technique may vary throughout the roll and from roll to roll.
Not guaranteed against fading or color change.Avoid direct or brilliantly reflected sunlight.
To open an account, please contact Customer Service below.