- Always make sure the wall you are hanging on has had all other wallcovering, wallplates and obstructions removed. Walls must be smooth, structurally sound, dry, and clean.
Repair any holes and cracks, and sand smooth.
- Make sure your hands and tools are always clean.
- We highly recommend priming and lining walls before installing wallcovering.
- Do not hang directly on an oil based primer.
- Always use a new blade for each cut.
- Always use non-stick white tape.
- Use high quality clear hanging paste with “mildew system wallpaper adhesive.”
Paste should not be watered down.
- Always apply an even coat of paste to either the back of the wallcovering or directly on the wall.
Never saturate the wallcovering with paste. Paste out toward edges.
- Double cut installation is not mandatory. Installing method should be left up to your professional installer. For a list of professional installers near you please visit www.ngpp.org
- It is very important not to crease the wallcovering. Avoid touching the face of the wallcovering.
- Begin at the top left corner. Set top to hold while securing the corner edge.
Smooth air bubbles out from top to bottom using a soft brush.
- Do not stretch or overwork seams.
- After installing a maximum of three panels, inspect application. If satisfactory, continue.
If not, discontinue and contact Weitzner customer service at 888.609.5551.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for installation of material beyond three panels and will not be held responsible for labor under any circumstances.
The classic concept of a border has been modernized with this jewelry-like diamond-and-circle relief pattern. Combining soft curves and delicate points, the use of positive and negative space creates multiple layers of depth within one design.
Piece length up to approximately 6 yards
Handle with care.
Prime and line walls before the wallcovering installation.
Use a new blade for each cut.
Trim edges so design motif side matches.
Trim dry and butt sheets.
Paste should be applied to the wall making sure to have enough paste for the edges.
If you choose to apply the paste directly to the back of the wallcovering, handle wallcovering with care during installation. DO NOT OVER SATURATE as it will make the paper base extremely fragile.
Finish the top and bottom of the wallcovering once adhered to the wall, by cutting off excess wallcovering when dried.
If you choose to paint the wallcovering, use a high quality wallcovering primer, let completely dry and use quality latex paint.
Do not reverse sheets.
A wallpaper brush works to place the paper first then as needed use a roller gently to ensure contact.
Not guaranteed against fading or color change. Avoid direct or brilliantly reflected sunlight.
To open an account, please contact Customer Service below.